Frequently Asked Arizona DUI Questions
At Thompson & Volquardsen, P.C., we know that the DUI process can be a confusing and frightening one, and you may be left with a lot of unanswered questions. That is why we’ve provided the following questions that are frequently asked of our Arizona DUI attorneys. We want to take some of the confusion out of the situation by answering several of the biggest questions that we receive about DUI topics as DUI defense attorneys in Phoenix, Chandler, and Scottsdale. This page will be updated, so please check back for more answers to commonly asked Arizona DUI questions.
If your questions are not answered here, we would like to hear from you. Our Arizona DUI lawyers know what it takes to provide our clients with personalized, intelligent representation. To discuss your case with us in more detail, please contact us today by calling one of our three Arizona criminal defense offices in Phoenix: 602-510-9999, Chandler: 480-203-8977, or Scottsdale: 602-327-1179.
- How Can I Fight My DUI Charge?
- What is “Super Extreme DUI”?
- What is “Extreme DUI”?
- Can I Lose My Job as a Commercial Driver?
- Will I Lose My Driver’s License?
- Is DUI a Crime?
- What is the Legal Limit?
- Do I Have to Take a Breathalyzer Test?
- What is a Breathalyzer?
- What Is BAC?
- Will I Have to Go to Jail?
- What Are the Penalties for a DUI Conviction?
- How Should I Behave if Pulled Over?
- Under Arizona Law, What Are the Levels of DUI?