Arizona Behind the Wheel
The Arizona DUI defense attorneys of Thompson & Volquardsen, P.C., have gathered a list of facts about drunk driving accidents in the state of Arizona. This information is meant to help everyone understand the potential dangers of driving under the influence. Notably:
- Arizona is ranked sixth in the nation for increased alcohol-related fatalities and had 5% of the national fatalities in 2009.
- During the holidays, there are typically more than 3,500 drunk driving arrests
- 22 minors under the age of 21 have been killed in alcohol related accidents
- DUI accidents cost taxpayers $51 billion every year
Embed this image on your site:
Contact an Arizona DUI Lawyer
If you’re facing DUI charges, you shouldn’t attempt to handle your defense on your own. For dedicated legal help, contact the Arizona DUI defense lawyers of Thompson & Volquardson, P.C., by calling 602-510-9999 today.
Related Articles You Might Like
- 10 Things to Know If You’re Charged with a DUI
- 3 Reasons You Need a DUI Lawyer
- You May Not Expect These 3 DUI Consequences