Arizona Behind the Wheel
The Arizona DUI defense attorneys of Thompson & Volquardsen, P.C., have gathered a list of facts about drunk driving accidents in the state of Arizona. This information is meant to help everyone understand the potential dangers of driving under the influence. Notably:
- Arizona is ranked sixth in the nation for increased alcohol-related fatalities and had 5% of the national fatalities in 2009.
- During the holidays, there are typically more than 3,500 drunk driving arrests
- 22 minors under the age of 21 have been killed in alcohol related accidents
- DUI accidents cost taxpayers $51 billion every year
Embed this image on your site:
If you’re facing DUI charges, you shouldn’t attempt to handle your defense on your own. For dedicated legal help, contact the Arizona DUI defense lawyers of Thompson & Volquardson, P.C., by calling 602-510-9999 today.
Related Articles You Might Like
- 10 Things to Know If You’re Charged with a DUI
- 3 Reasons You Need a DUI Lawyer
- You May Not Expect These 3 DUI Consequences